Here are five reasons to contact her:
- Her courses improve morale: Individuals get the time to think about themselves and to reflect on their practice. This is a tangible demonstration of support; which is important in times of uncertainty.
- Her courses enable people to deal with change more effectively:
- Her courses help people work at their full capacity:
Self awareness increases; self confidence and self esteem can grow and the result is that individuals brings more of themselves into their relationships, at work and at home. As Abraham Maslow said "You will either step forward into growth or you will step back into safety."
- Her courses encourage motivation and commitment: Individuals have the opportunity to reflect on the way they do things; giving them a chance to 'own' what they do and understand why they do it. They can begin to feel empowered.
- Her courses encourage an increased motivation to collaborate and be more creative: Person Centred communication skills encourage relationships that are genuine and more meaningful. By developing the skills of empathy and acceptance (of difference), individuals become open to new relationships and new ways of working People begin to trust themselves and each other. There is growth and everyone can reap the results.
FEEDBACK ON ANDREA
|Andrea is an effective, inspirational course leader
and I would encourage anybody to take one of her courses simply for the
James Skipsey, Participant
delivery is organised, energetic and enjoyable; and her willingness to
engage with the participants' experience really valued. Paul Levy, Head of the
Centre for Staff Education and Development, UEA, Norwich
is an excellent tutor and trainer with a lot of experience of delivering training in the field of counselling skills and personal
Louise Young (was Academic Director - Counselling Skills, UEA, Norwich)
|Andrea Rippon is an exceptional individual. She is focused,
conscientious and well-organised. And she combines these attributes with
brilliant communication skills which enable her to inspire confidence
in all those who work with her.|
Tony Brown, (was Course Leader, MA Managing Creative Enterprise at Norwich University College of the Arts)
Listen to Andrea (and some music) on Future Radio